Queensland University Libraries Office of Cooperation (QULOC) is a collaborative organisation of University libraries in and around Queensland, Australia. Its work is guided by a Mission, Terms of Reference and a Strategic Plan. Representatives from thirteen member libraries make up a number of specialised Working Parties and Practitioner Groups, overseen by the University Librarians' Committee. Working Parties meet regularly to discuss topics of interest, collaborate on initiatives, and organise activities to support the professional development of library staff.
Terms of Reference
- To provide effective collaboration and communication amongst QULOC members
- To cooperate on staff development and share information on staffing issues
- To provide a regional focus for the implementation of cooperative activities, complementing work done at a national level by other groups
- To identify potential cooperative research projects to increase the effectiveness of library services in QULOC libraries
- To promote the common interests of QULOC members through advocacy where appropriate
Updated: 18 January 2013