Some QULOC Working Parties have connections with Practitioner groups. These allow practitioners in specialised areas of practice to meet and discuss issues of interest. Practitioner groups are not a part of QULOC, however practitioner's meetings usually occur at the same time and venue as the meetings of the Working Party they are affiliated with.
- Business and Economics librarians
- Document Delivery Practitioners
- Lending Practitioners
- Educational Practitioners Group - view their wiki at http://pracresources.pbworks.com
- Health and Clinical Practice Practitioner Group - view PlaceLib at http://www.library.uq.edu.au/hsl/placelib/ and the group's website at https://sites.google.com/site/healthclinpracticepracticegrp/
- Sciences, Technology and Engineering librarians
Updated: 01 March 2013